Open enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will begin on December 6th, 2017.
Acceptance of Terms
- I have read Odyssey Charter School’s mission, philosophy, and curriculum. I commit to support OCS in the pursuit of fulfilling this mission.
- As a charter school, OCS is anxious to offer parents meaningful opportunities to serve the school community on a volunteer basis. I understand the school requests every family to provide 40 hours (20 hours for single-parent families) of volunteer service each year.
- I understand that my child will be required to wear a school uniform. If accepted to OCS, I will ensure my child is in daily compliance with the school uniform policy.
- I understand that OCS does not provide transportation to and from school and that I will be required to provide such transportation.
- I understand that, pursuant to federal law, OCS strives for 95% attendance. I will commit to minimize my child(ren)’s tardies and absences.
- I will promote the vision of OCS by using positive communication, courtesy and respect when interacting with the staff, students, parents and anyone else in the school community. I will follow the OCS communication model; specifically, I will take any concerns I have directly to the person most able to successfully address those concerns and will work in a cooperative manner to promote the school mission.
- Clicking on “I Agree” below indicates my acceptance of the policies as stated above.
All eligible applications received will be entered into a lottery for admission. Odyssey Charter School cannot be responsible for applications that are late, incomplete, illegible, or contain misinformation therein. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that OCS has correct information.
In accordance with Federal and State law, OCS does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin or ability/disability status. Student enrollment at OCS is filled in the following order: (1) Continuing students; (2) children of OCS founders; (3) siblings of currently enrolled students; and (4) applicants admitted by the lottery process.
Once notified of their child(ren)’s placement, parents have ten calendar days to claim the space. Submission of a registration packet will secure the student’s position at OCS. If the parent fails to submit a registration packet, the acceptance letter will be invalid and the student(s) will lose their allotted position.
Clicking on “I Agree” below indicates your acceptance of the policies as stated above. This will take you to our secure registration form.